Welcome to Professor Holzner's Website
Home Page | About Professor | Webresources |
Econ 1 and Econ 2
HOW TO SUCCEED IN AN ONLINE COURSE
• Block out time in your schedule to do the work and follow the schedule.
• Log-on to your course frequently, and read course materials carefully and frequently.
• Treat your efforts and your fellow course participants’ learning efforts with respect.
• Have patience and a sense of humor with technology.
• Ask for help, share your ideas with your classmates, and participate in the discussions.